Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Friday, August 7, 2009

New experiences





Ian and I have been on our own this week (sort of). Jason returned to work on Wednesday so he's up and out the door at 6am and doesn't get home until 6pm. Ian and I have been running errands in the morning before it gets too hot and then hanging out at home in the afternoon. Ian's been playing in his playyard more and also sitting in his swing and bouncer more and more. He's completely infatuated with the duck and frog rattles that hang from his carrier. He just loves to look at them and smile. I tried to get a picture of his big smile yesterday, but I wasn't quick enough. I will try again soon.

Leah came over yesterday to hangout and we decided we both needed a pedicure. Ian's been so good running errands, I decided to take him along. He didn't get a pedicure, but one day he will :) I held Ian in my lap during the entire thing. I had to wait 10 minutes, which wasn't fun and then the girl who did my pedicure messed up so I had to wait for an English translator so I could get it fixed. By the time, 15 minutes too long to get it fixed, Ian was a little upset. Overall, it wasn't bad. I even got some compliments that I had an angel baby. I completely agree! I wish I had a picture of the experience, but I had my hands full with Ian, a pacifier and a bottle.

Ian's been to Target, the grocery store, the mall, my work, Babies R US and several restaurants. Each and every time we take him out he just loves to look around. The Baby Bjorn allows him to sit up like a big boy and get a good view of the world.

No comments: