Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mac Attack


Grandma MacDonald came in town from St. Louie this weekend and got to meet her great-grandson. Ian's middle name (Gorden) is after Grandpa MacDonald so it was very special seeing Ian meet his great grandmother for the first time. Gram already has great granddaughters, but this is the first great grandson.



He loves his Grandma MacDonald. He got to slober on her shoulder a bit and grunt in her ear. While we were eating dinner, Ian was giving Gram and me big, silly grins. They were so big you could see his gums. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it. I'll try to get another picture of him smiling at Gram this weekend or maybe when we go up to St. Louis next month.

1 comment:

Kay~ said...

Very cute... so glad she got to meet him.
We miss you at school.