He started to play with his toys today. He's got a head start on his hand/eye coordination.
Everyone celebrating Ima's 39th Birthday :)
Today Ian is 2 months old. Wow how the time flys by. Here are pictures from us having a birthday lunch for Ima (my mom). I don't have his exact stats because his 2 month appointment isn't until the end of the month. His pediatrician had surgery and she's been off work this month. I want him to only see her so his appointment is on the 30th. I'll make sure I post any info we get after that appointment. We weighed him on our scale today and he's probably pushing 13 pounds now. My arms sure do feel it when I bottle feed him. He can make your arm go to sleep very quickly. He's cooing more now and is very aware of his surroundings. Jason and I have been very blessed with an easy-going baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment