A content Ian
"Get me out of this thing before I scream my head off and cause a scene"
It is so hot here that we have to get out early in the morning before it hits 100 degrees. Early pre-baby would be up and out the door by 9am...post baby is anything before noon. There's so much to do now before we leave the house. I've learned the key to a successful outing with Ian is a full tummy and clean diaper BEFORE we leave the house. If we have both, then we're doing good. I also have an extra bottle in case there's nowhere to nurse if I need to. When we reach our destination we change his diaper again because he usually has a nice (okay...big and gross) diaper for me to change. We decided to go to Northpark Mall today. I woke up with Ian at 6:45 am this morning and he went back down at 7:45am. I wasn't tired so I worked out, take the trash cans to the street, water the plants (I only have two that are still alive), our tree in the front yard, check my email and shower all before Ian woke up again. Jason and Louie were passed out during all of this. I woke Ian up at 9:45am, changed him, nursed him and we were off. Ian did very well until he got too hot in his carrier. This is the second time Ian has gotten upset and hot in his carrier. I think he just doesn't like lying down when he's awake. I think next time we go out I will bring the Baby Bjorn instead and see how he does with that. We were home by 1pm for naptime and lunch time for Jason and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment