People have told me so many times that babies grow up fast. Ian is growing like a tree. He's graduated from his newborn diapers into size 1. He's getting little fat rolls on his arms and legs. He's got fat cheeks just like me! We weighed him at home and think he's about 9 pounds...so much bigger than the barely 6 pounder I brought home a month ago. He's also becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. He looks at me more and more each day and likes when I sing to him. Yes, it may not be in key, but I am doing the best I can singing to him. Louie is also getting used to Ian. He sniffs and gives him the occasional kiss on the foot. He's having to share attention and this couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's precious!!! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment