Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Monday, July 27, 2009

Losing and Gaining weight!


(Just finished eating 6 ozs and giving good burpies)

(Getting his diaper changed next to the volleyball court)

Jason and I are both working out to try to lose our pregnancy pounds. I even started playing volleyball again. I didn't realize how out of shape I was in until you try to play volleyball against an all male team with two players over 6'3" with the ability to make you swallow the volleyball. Jason and Ian came to watch me play. Ian enjoyed being with Jason in his Bjorn carrier.

As Jason and I are trying to shed pounds, Ian is putting on weight. We weighed him this morning and he's about 12 pounds and moving up to size 2 diapers. He's eating anywhere from 4-6ozs (when fed a bottle) every 3 hours during the day and taking 3 naps each day (around 9a, noon, and 3p) and goes to bed somewhere between 8:15p and 9p. He is sleeping about 6 hours and then another 3-4 hours. I get up about 2am to feed him and then he goes back to bed (which is upstairs now). We have a cd player going with music to soothe him and a fan (hung courtesy of Popo) to keep him nice and comfy. Overall, Ian's doing great.

No comments: