Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Activity Time with help from Louie




For those who are up to date on their baby books, I'm doing a combination of Baby Wise and Baby Whisperer. Its all about routine and being on a schedule. Ian gets changed, nurses and then gets "activity time" which happens every three hours. This allows Ian to get on a routine and get enough calories to help him sleep through the night. Some of our activities include "talking to each other" (this is my favorite because Ian's starting to recognize me...today he was fussy and I went to get him and he looked up at me and gave me the biggest grin and stopped fussing), tummy time (he's really working hard on this and is holding his head up longer each day), bath time (he loves getting all clean), and playing with some of his toys (For now, I play with them and try to get him to watch). This afternoon during Ian's activity time Louie decided to get in on the action. Normally he just lays down or plays with Jason, but today he wanted to supervise. I wanted to try to get a picture of Ian laying closer to Louie, but Ian cried and it scared Louie. I guess they're still trying to figure each other out.

No comments: