Friday, May 22, 2009
Am I going to make it?
So I'm at the point in my pregnancy that I'm pretty miserable. My back and feet hurt (must be the extra 35 pounds I'm carrying). Work is stressful, with my seniors who have terminal cases of senioritis. Not good...I think I want them to walk across the stage more than they do. Anyways, I've been putting my feet up more and taking naps when I get home so I will survive. Unfortunately, everyone I work with doesn't think I'm going to make it to June 26th. Heck....I don't want to make it to June 26th, but I do need to make it to June 12th. That's the last day of my contract for this school year. I really don't want to have to use any of my vacation days until the fall. So...I'm hoping, okay and yes, praying that I make it until June 12th. If any of you want to pray for me too, that would be fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment