Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Year of Boys

There must be something in the water here in Wylie. There are 4 women on my street who are pregnant and having boys! Our next door neighbors are due in just about 2 weeks and then there are two women a little further down our street who are due in a few months. Jason and I are especially excited about our next door neighbors having a boy baby so our little one will have a playmate. It will be fun to see them grow up together.

We also found out today that Heather and Ben are having a boy too! I used to work with Heather and started trying to get pregnant about the same time. She's not due until September. Our little one is going to have lots of playmates. I guess 2009 is the year of boys!

No comments: