Joanna and I (my neighbor)
She's having her C-section tomorrow.
Me, Rose, Aunt Carmen, Aunt Julia and Mom
Julia, Rose, Carmen, Me, Mom and Wade eating lunch
Yesterday was a fun day for me. I got up suprisingly early (especially since it was daylights savings) and did some things around the house. I had to take Jason a hat to Jesuit. The sun would have fried his poor head. Then I headed to Lewisville to meet up with my mom, cousin and two aunts to talk about a shower they are going to throw for me. We laughed a lot and ate even more. It was a good day to spend with the ladies. Wade showed up right as we were finishing our lunch and ate the rest of my pizza. We then (minus Wade...he headed back up to UNT...such the college thing to do (Eat and Run)) headed to Target, Babies R US and Party City. By the end, my feet were killing me and Aunt Julia was shopped out. She did last a long time and we promised we wouldn't go to DSW (too much of a selection overwhelms her). I'm so excited about my shower in Chico and we even are trying to plan a girls day to Canton, where we can really do some damage.
When I got home, all my neighbors were out and about so we got to visit. I talked with a few of the women and Jason headed across the street to drink a few beers with Carlos (who is also a DPD officer).
No comments:
Post a Comment