Saturday, March 28, 2009
Are you kidding me?!
Today Jason was working Jesuit and then the evenings shift at work so Ashlea and I went to see a movie. When I got up to purchase my ticket the lady asked to see my ID. I was completely taken by surprise. I'm used to getting carded for ordering alcohol, but I've never been asked trying to see a rated R movie. Ashlea and I thought it was pretty hilarious. Here I am almost 7 months pregnant and 25 and getting carded at the movies. I'm sure the lady thought I was just another knocked up teenager. I wonder how many other people look at me and wonder the same thing. Anyways, we saw the movie "I love you, Man" which was pretty funny, but being carded at the movies was the funniest part of the day. I still cannot believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment