Today I laughed so hard my belly hurt! Leah, my mom and I all met at Destination Maternity to shop for some preggo clothes. If you've never been to this place, it has basically three different levels of quality and prices. Think maternity Seven Jeans ($$$$) and dresses for $400 all the way to $9 tanks. Anyways, we all just started grabbing stuff to try on. Everything from dresses to casual stuff (capris etc). We finally made it to the dressing room and the nice thing about these are they are very big. There's a couch and a chair inside and a full length mirror. Leah, my mom and I piled in to start trying on stuff. They have fake bumps for you to wear so you can get an idea of how big you will be later on. There was a 7 month bump and a 9 month bump. I put on the 7 month bump because I figure adding it to my 4 1/2 month bump I would be good to go. Leah decided to try on the 9 month bump, which was so funny. We were laughing so hard and had to take a picture. I got some really great things to wear. I've attached the picture of Leah and I so you guys can get a good laugh too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You all look sooooo cute!
Post a Comment