Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby update

Nothing big to report today. I'm still waiting to feel the baby move. I've heard its coming and soon, but no go yet. I went out and bought some maternity pants and I do have to admit the best thing about being pregnant is the stretchy pants. They are so comfortable! I tried on a couple of dresses hoping to find one I could wear to Cop's Cop and then to a friend's wedding. I looked like I was wearing a feed sack. :( So....it looks like I'll just wear one of my dresses that has an empire waist. I'm not big enough for maternity dresses just yet. I guess I'm blessed that way. In fact, I've been asked by two different people where the baby was after I told them how far along I am. Then they tell me "I'm so tiny to be that far along." I've never in my life been told I was tiny, so its the biggest compliment EVER. I'm sure I'll blow up eventually, but the whole eating for two things hasn't hit yet. Our next doctor's appoint is in 11 days and hopefully we'll get to find out the sex. I can't wait to really start shopping for bedding and registering and all the fun stuff.

1 comment:

Momo said...

I remember having comments from you're so tiny to you're so big. Go with tiny as long as you can. We need to find out prety quick what the sex is of Baby Scoggins. My mad money is burning a whole in my pocket to start buying baby things. I still see blue, Ima!