Last night my mom and I went to see my favorite band Blue October. We haven't seen them in a while and it was fun to have a little mom/daughter time doing what we love (seeing live music). We went to the House of Blues in Dallas, which is smoke-free, but there's always got to be some person who has to light up a joint inside. I tried my best not to breathe in the fumes. We had reserved seating in the upper balcony, which is the way to go. In the good ol days I would be in the standing room only section, get to the concert right when the doors opened and make my way as close as I could to the stage. I would spend the next few hours being way to close to other fans and also fighting to keep my spot until the main act goes on. Anyways, we had lots of fun and I felt really good. Didn't have to take any nausea medicine so (knock on wood) maybe this "Morning sickness" that has kept me down and out for a while is gone.
PS: Wish me luck tomorrow as I spend all day doing my defensive driving (Shout out to Plano PD, who gives tickets to wives of police officers who are in the car with them). The nerve of that woman! I guess I'm not over it. Oh well...karma will get her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby Scoggins is just getting prepared to follow Dad's and Popo's footsteps for working those concerts at Superpages!
Post a Comment