Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Great Day!

Today was a great day. I spent the afternoon with my mom's side of the family celebrating Thanksgiving. It was fun telling them. My mom even kept the secret from her mom and sister, which was no easy task for her. I was very proud (and shocked) that she was able to do so. After we left my aunt's house, I was still feeling good so Jason and I headed to Firewheel Mall to do a little Christmas shopping. The nice thing about this mall is that its outdoors so the fresh air is nice. I went into a maternity store for the first time and I bought a Belly Band. This is the best invention ever. Its a band that you put around your stomach so you're able to wear your pre-pregnancy pants unbuttoned and you cannot tell. I wasn't sure of my size so they salesperson had me try them on with a fake baby bump (since all I have is a gut for now). The bump really made this whole thing feel real. It was supposed to be a 4 month bump, but I sure did feel huge with it in. I guess we'll see when I start showing. For now...this belly band will come in handy, especially when we go to St. Louis next month.

No comments: