Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pregnancy Glow....doubt it!

So some women have skin that is radiant and it glows. They have no morning sickness and think being pregnant was the best time of their lives. I am NOT that person. For the past six weeks I've been dealing with the most evil thing EVER....pregnancy acne! I look like I'm in high school again. I've been told its normal, but I don't look normal. I look like I'm 17 again. I called my doctor's nurse and she said it was apart of pregnancy. I haven't been feeling sick at all, but I would go back to throwing up everyday if my face would clear up. So I decided I have to do something, so I scheduled a facial. I figured it couldn't hurt and I read on a pregnancy website that it can help. Of course no one who deals with this want someone to see their skin with no makeup on, especially under a magnifying glass. Anyways, the lady was very nice. She actually said she's seen much worse and that it will get better. Does that make me a bad person to be relieved that someone else has it worse than me? The lady sure did work hard on my skin and I'm praying to God it gets better. I'm going to St. Louis next weekend to see friends I haven't seen in over a year in a half. I would like to look my best. I'm in the fight of my life...and I will win!

1 comment:

Momo said...

Yes, there was someone else who had it worse. ME!!!! There was no glow about me during that time. Hair, skin and whatever else. The good thing about it is that it DOES go away. Part of those wonderful hormones that are raging throughout your body.