The flight to St. Louis wasn't full so Ian got to have his own seat. He was more interested in his duck and frog while we were waiting to take-off.
We went to visit Claire at her house.
Doing some tummy time at Grandma's house. We took him to Warson for dinner. Warson is the country club my grandmother belongs to. I used to go there all the time, especially for the holiday meals. Ian got to meet some of Grandma's friends too. He was a hit! Everyone commented on how good he was. He did have a "blowout" on my lap during dinner. I got to change him in the ladies card room on the floor.
We stayed downtown for Alison's wedding. The ceremony and reception were in a highrise building downtown on the 30th floor. We could see Busch Stadium and the Arch which was amazing. It made me miss St. Louis so much. The Cards were in town playing the Braves. Unfortunately, they lost both games.
Best view ever!
The bride, her sister and Ian on the way to the rehersal. All the women were all over him. He really went with the flow the entire weekend as he was passed from one person to another.
Happy family at the wedding. Ian had a cute green outfit to match us, but he had a blowout right before the ceremony and it went everywhere. Luckily it didn't get on anything or anyone except him.
Diana is holding Ian (pre-blowout) wearing his cute outfit and his bib with a tie on it.
Alan, Alison and Marla
All the events of the weekend and getting lots of attention wore him out. He is still sleeping this morning and is going on 12 hours of sleep. The weekend wore us all out. I think I was more tired last night than I was during any of my sleepless nights with a newborn.
No comments:
Post a Comment