Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Friday, June 26, 2009

Newborn Pictures


Our Happy Family!

Ian's typical look

Future police officer

Birth annoucement picture! One of my faves!
Today was my due date....but Ian is 3 weeks and 3 days old today. He's becoming more and more aware and is such a lover. This morning I was trying to scramble some eggs for breakfast and so I put Ian down on a blanket after I fed him hoping he would take a good nap, but was he ready...NOPE! He screamed and cried until I put him on my chest. I ended up scrambling my eggs with one hand and holding Ian with my other arm. I guess I'm a true multitasker!
We're getting used to our sleep patterns. He's sleeping between 2-3.5 hours in a stretch at night and we are really working on our routine of sleeping, eating and activity. Our activity is trying to keep him awake because he's usually ready to crash again after he's done nursing. Jason and I take turns trying to talk to him and keep him up so he'll sleep longer at night. Sometimes we are successful and then other times its too hard and we just let him sleep. My mom is very good at keeping him awake. She talks to him and he just loves to look at her. Its very cute. He loves his Ima.








No comments: