Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Claire's Wedding in St. Louis

My friend Claire got married to her longtime boyfriend Matt this past weekend in St. Louis. We had a great time spending time with friends and freezing our butts off. It was in the 50s during the days and 30s at night. You could see your breath in the air and they had frost in the early AM. Crazy stuff for October. We spend two nights at my grandma's house and two nights at the hotel where all the festivities took place. Here are some pictures from the fun (but very exhausting weekend).

Ian's newspaper boy hat was a hit! He wore it to the rehersal dinner and then again to the wedding ceremony.

How cute does he look!
Dinner at the Robbins' house. So much fun!

Ian got to ride Snickers. Looks like fun to me!

He got to wear his first Yamaka! He might have just loved to wear a hat because he giggled everytime we put a different one on him. This one was a bit big.
The bridesmaids having a glass of champagne before the wedding. Shhhhh...Don't tell Claire...she told us no drinking.

After the ceremony, Ian had to change into his tux. He was a trooper and stayed up partying until almost 11p. He took a nap during dinner in his stroller.
Overall, Ian did great and was the best baby ever. He sure was tired on the way home. We had a 9am flight on Sunday and he slept in Ima's lap the whole way. I crashed as soon as I got home. It was definitely hard to hang this time. I'm not used to staying up until 1am and only getting 5 hours of sleep with no nap. My friend Megan took some pictures with her professional camera on Saturday so I'm hoping to get those soon and I'll post those.

No comments: