Cam Jansen coming off the ice. He's the enforcer!
Brad Boyes coming off.
Pregame warmup
Mom, Wade and I
Hockey Enemies!
My mom got free tickets to go see the Blues play the Stars last night. The Blues have been doing so great and the Stars not so great. The Blues still have a chance to make the playoffs and the Stars have been eliminated. I thought this would be a great time to watch the Blues stomp on the Stars. Mom and I even made a sign that said "Stars suck pucks". We never had a chance to bring it out because the game was so close. The Stars ended up winning 5-4 in overtime, but we did have a great time. Here are some pictures from last night. Jason was the lone Stars fan in our group. The baby will be a Blues fan and a Cowboys fan. I can't have him wearing any Stars gear.
My mom got free tickets to go see the Blues play the Stars last night. The Blues have been doing so great and the Stars not so great. The Blues still have a chance to make the playoffs and the Stars have been eliminated. I thought this would be a great time to watch the Blues stomp on the Stars. Mom and I even made a sign that said "Stars suck pucks". We never had a chance to bring it out because the game was so close. The Stars ended up winning 5-4 in overtime, but we did have a great time. Here are some pictures from last night. Jason was the lone Stars fan in our group. The baby will be a Blues fan and a Cowboys fan. I can't have him wearing any Stars gear.
No comments:
Post a Comment