Ian and Jaxon

Ian and Jaxon

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pop Goes the Belly & Fun times in Tahoe

Jason and I watching the Superbowl


This is a shout out to Ashlea...
An inside joke from a fun night
in Ft. Worth.



Jill, Leah and I on the beach of Tahoe


Belly pics at 20 weeks


Side view at 20 weeks


Jason and I spent Superbowl weekend in South Lake Tahoe with Leah and her family. It was supposed to be a fun, ski filled trip. I was finally going to learn to ski. BUT...since I've never learned or tried to ski before, the doctor said I couldn't since I'm pregnant. What a bummer! So Jason, Leah and Jill (a friend from high school) got to go and ski. One day I will finally learn to ski...it looked like so much fun. Anyways, I got to get a massage and gamble. I played blackjack for a very long time and finally feel like I know what I'm doing. While we were there I started getting these pains in my hips. Scary at first, but then I found out by researching on the internet that they are "growing pains". Well...a few days after that I looked in the mirror after taking a shower and had a "OMG" moment...I'm really and truly pregnant and there's no hiding it now. I've only gained 7 pounds, but its all belly. I even had to take out my belly ring. It was sad since I've had it for 9 years. My belly looks different...No ring and much bigger.

1 comment:

Momo said...

I'm sure that after the baby is born, you won't have any problem getting someone to take of Baby boy when you want to go skiing.